PFESP Capacity Building Project withing “Gaza Emergency Cash for Work and Support Self-Employment through E-Work
The Project is funded by the World Bank through NGO Development Center (NDC), and aims to strengthen the fund organizational structure, systems and process, management and overall staff capacity to enhance the fund role on the national and international level. The project outputs are:
- Launching the Palestinian Portal for Employment (http://e.pfesp.ps).
- Upgrade and improve the fund official website, in addition to start establishing the Project Management Information System (PMIS).
- Establishing the monitoring and evaluation unit which responsible to develop and improve the departments performance.
- Contribute to strengthening partnerships and relationships with various parties by enhance the role of the Public Relations and Media Unit.
- By the end of the project (at the beginning of 2021), It is expected that:
- The work in the financial and administrative policies and mechanism will be developed in more effective way.
- The fund's readiness to implement developmental and emergency projects will be increased through the development of the E-Portal that presenting the needs of the labor market.
- Increasing the efficiency of the fund staff technically and administratively by providing advanced training.
- Contribute to strengthening the fund's leadership in social dialogue and strengthening the relationship with partners in Gaza Strip.